Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stella Gets Some Christmas Love!


My sister Kristen really out-did herself this year in the gift-giving department!  Knowing how much enjoyment I get from Stella, she had a scrapbooking book custom-made for me with a beautiful picture of Stella on the front!!  Now I can document the restoration process to look back on fondly over the years!


I've already started working on the book and I plan on adding new pages each year to show what progress we make each season.  It will be a nice way to display all the many (and obsessive) pictures I take of the car, as well as paperwork and other information from repairs we make as we go.  My favorite part of all, it gives me a way to spend time with Stella during the long separation from her over the winter (I haven't even seen her since before Thanksgiving!). Now I can drool over her pictures to keep me occupied until the snow melts and she can be back home with me again! :D


Here is a great close-up shot of the book cover.  Kristen chose a perfect picture--you can see every detail, from the reflection of the trees in the body panels to a tiny stone stuck in the tread of her rear tire!  Thanks Kristen for a truly personal and much-loved gift!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment